BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Reflection About Penilaian Kurikulum 2

I has sit for ICT exam last week..It has 3 section where section A has 33 marks, section B has 10 marks and section C has 7 marks..So I has answered all the question that has given..The question does not difficult..But not all my answer was correct..

Last Tuesday,Cik Asmahani give back my ICT paper..I was disappointed with the marks..If I can get 2 marks more, I will get A+..But I very happy because my marks getting better than PK1..When I went home, I were thinking about that..I should read and do more revision.. After that,I should more pay attention in class when teacher was teaching..I should ask teacher and my friends about the topic that I not understand..I hope in the Mid Year examination,I can get A+ because I CAN DO IT!!!!

0 comments: